Classes and Workshops
Check out “What We Do“ to see an overview of everything we do!
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Email Kathy and let’s get the class or event on the calendar!
Read What Others Are Saying about Our Classes and Workshops
Judy recommended a wonderful instructor!
First day of class and already I feel more confident!
I’ve taken many of classes, Yours are among the best!
BobKat’s Quiltworx Retreat in Shipshewana, Indiana
April 25, 2023 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm CDT$125.00 – $595.00
Join me from April 25 – 29 at The Farmstead Inn in Shipshewana, Indiana for five days of Quiltworx sewing!
We’re featuring Carnival Flower, the newest technique of the month! You also have the option of working on other Quiltworx patterns. We will open for set up Tuesday (exact time TBD). Our Welcome and first instructional session will begin on Tuesday afternoon. The sewing room will be open from 8:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m Wed through Friday. On Saturday, the Sewing room will be opened from 8 a.m. through 4 p.m. We’ll have focused instruction between 9:30 a.m. through 4:30.p.m. Wed – Friday, You may have noticed we’re also offering the Carnival Flower as a Zoom class, beginning January 21. If you register for the Carnival Flower at the retreat — you will also have access to the Zoom Course that begins in January. All Carnival Flower registrants will have access to the recorded Zoom classes after the retreat concludes.
Would you rather work on another Quiltworx pattern? Let me know and I’ll be happy to help you obtain the pattern of your choice at a 15% discount or you can bring your own. I will also offer Zoom support as needed to ensure you can complete your project. No UFO’s on my watch! Either way you’ll have my support long after our live retreat concludes… until you complete your quilt top.
Your Registration Fee includes:
- Daily instructional sessions
- 1-on-1 personal assistance as time permits
- Access to the Sewing Room before and after formal class time
- Zoom and email follow up with me as needed after the retreat to complete your quit top
- And a few fun extras!
Please note: Lodging and meals are not included in the registration fee.
Let’s have fun sewing together!
Deposit, Registration, and Payment Options
- Reserve your spot with a $125 deposit, refundable until January 15, 2023 (less processing fees).
- Your full registration is due by January 20, 2023 to participate in the live Carnival Flower Zoom classes as well hold your spot for the retreat.
- Due to changes in costs — the pricing will change effective 1/1/2023. The current Retreat with the CARNIVAL FLOWER WALL PATTERN INCLUDED is $545.00 and the Retreat with the CARNIVAL FLOWER QUEEN PATTERN INCLUDED is $595.00. If you have your pattern or prefer to work on a different project — the RETREAT ONLY (no pattern included) is $500. Effective 1/1/2023 –the prices will increase. They will be $550 (retreat only), $650 (retreat with Carnival Flower Wall Pattern) and $670 (retreat with Carnival Flower Queen pattern). Deposits paid prior to 1/1/2023 will be honored at the price in effect the day the deposit is made.
Reserve your Room at the Farmstead Inn
We have held a small block of discounted rooms available for retreat participants. Please make your reservations by contacting The Farmstead Inn at 260-768-4595 — tell them you are part of the BobKat Quilts Retreat. Don’t wait too long! Springtime in Shipshewana is prime retreat time and the Farmstead Inn could be filled to capacity!
Poinsettia Zoom Class — I loved it! You will, too!
Table Topper Finished! – King size planned!
I finally found all the pieces that were packed away when the hurricane tore the roof off of the sewing room. It got very wet and
Great class, Can’t wait to take another!